Aiba is an independent next generation cyber security company protecting our clients’ content and their customers. We enable safe digital lives for kids and teenagers by preventing bullying, harassment, and cyber grooming in online communities. Our AI-powered SaaS solution detects unwanted behavior in real-time, flag fake profiles and predict dangerous conversations to stop abuse before it happens. We are currently 9 energetic and dedicated employees in Aiba and are now strengthening our tech team further.
You will be the first fulltime frontend developer in Aiba and will be contributing to continuously develop all web apps in Aiba according to the customer needs and company strategy. We aim to deliver an engaging, efficient, and slick user experience. Close collaboration within our team of developers, data scientists and UI/UX Designers will be an important part of the job.
The ideal candidate is experienced and possesses good knowledge of responsive web development. Experience with development of SaaS solutions is an advantage. The right candidate could have great impact on how we design future solutions and evolve into our lead frontend developer as we grow. You have an urge to change the world to a better place, deliver results quickly and staying curious.
Your work will include:
- Frontend development of web apps on the Aiba Technology Platform
- Design scalable views for multiple customer-facing web components
- Implementation of mockups and wireframes delivered by the UI/UX team.
- Agile development, testing and deployment.
- An active role in Aiba’s team. Contribute with sharing knowledge and building a positive culture.
Qualifications and mindset needed:
- Solid understanding of web development
- Solid understanding of what constitutes good interaction design.
- Extensive experience with building solutions that are responsive and fast.
- Passionate about solving the customer’s needs.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
In addition, the following will be an advantage:
- Prior experience with cloud solutions like MS Azure, AWS or equivalents
- Experience with concept development and/or graphic design from media agency
- Prior experience with Figma, Sketch, proto.io or equivalents
- Knowledge of AI and/or development of machine learning models
- Knowledge of .NET CORE, C#, Python, Unity
- Experience from early-phase company
A central role in a rapidly growing Norwegian company that aim to be a world leader in its field. The right candidate is given the opportunity to contribute developing their role in a company in strong growth. You will also be offered exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with great ambitions.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: ASAP! or 01.11.23 at the latest
For more information or an informal chat about the position, please contact Gard Støe, CTO, +47 99 22 35 35